Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Am I in God's will?

I have been tormented and sick for almost a month straight. Fainting, headaches, stomach pain.
I am afraid and I have questions.
Am I in God's will? Am I suppose to be here? What will happen? Why is this happening?
I have been a healthy person. Now that I'm in school, my health is troubled. Stress is not the answer.
I have missed school, but am doing well.
I ask for prayer. Serious prayer.
I am believing on Romans 8:28.
I have faith. Faith is stronger than fear...
I have a fear of dying. I have a fear of being robbed of the life promised to me.
In the name of Jesus the torment stops. In the name of Jesus I am free from all disease and sickness. In the name of Jesus I am promised life and life to the fullest. SATAN YOU HAVE NO HOLD ON MY LIFE.
God I just want to be in your will...give me a sign...please.
Don't turn your face from me. Hold me now I need you so so close for I am afraid.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Listen to "You Won't Relent" by Misty Edwards. It started playing in my mind while reading your blog tonight.

Standing with you in faith and prayer. Any demonic activity will cease in Jesus' name, bound hand, foot and mouth and cast to the feet of Jesus.